The whole idea behind a mobile welding service is to have enough tools with you to do the job. It isn’t possible to have every tool known to man on my truck but, it is possible to have enough to do 95% of the jobs that come my way. The other 5% can be brought with if I know ahead of time what I will need.
I always like to keep my truck stocked with enough of the right tools and enough misc. raw materials to handle anything that comes my way.
I will get enough information on the phone before I leave for your job, to make sure that all goes well on-site. After all, your equipment isn’t making you any money while it’s waiting to be fixed.